Fast & Free Shipping Within Malaysia
At Achlim customers get fast and free shipping on orders costing RM100 and up.
|Peninsular Malaysia||Standard Shipping: 3 to 5 Business
Orders Above RM100
|RM10.60: Orders Below RM100
|East Malaysia||Standard Shipping: 3 to 5 Business
|RM31.80: Orders Below RM180
Where do we deliver?We do delivering nationwide inside Malaysia.
For any purchasing from outside Malaysia, please do contact us through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org (+6011 3983 9176 Wahtsapp) for shipment charges or chat with us on Achlim live chat and we will try our best to advise you accordingly before you proceed to check out.
Who are our shipping partners?
We do word with the below delivery services Pos laju, Airpak, Citylink, DHL or Aramex to deliver the products. The choice of courier service depends on the product weight and courier's availability. You will be updated accordingly via email notifications once the shipment has been made.
|Local Delivery||Local Delivery
||International delivery||International delivery
How do I track my order?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the tracking page of Pos laju, Airpak, Citylink, DHL or Aramex . Alternatively you may log in to your account on Achlim to track the order parcel. For any other questions regarding shipment, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For other inquiries do not hesitate to contact us
For any other questions regarding shipment, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This offer is not applicable to e-goods and products with price lowered under RM100.
Premium Quality Water Rose
Rose water is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty regime. Тхат is what makes it a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women all over the world. While purchasing rose water, you must make sure you buy only 100% pure rose water the distilled water of roses sans the chemicals, the by-product of rose oil production. The usage of rosewater dates back to early Egypt, when Cleopatra used the natural product in her skincare regime. We know rose water's great for skin and hair but why it's good and how exactly must you use it, is key.
Here are 10 amazing skincare and hair care uses of rose water you'll thank us for.
- Роsе Water helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose Water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
No posts found