Fast & Free Shipping Within Malaysia
At Achlim customers get fast and free shipping on orders costing RM100 and up.
|Peninsular Malaysia||Standard Shipping: 3 to 5 Business
Orders Above RM100
|RM10.60: Orders Below RM100
|East Malaysia||Standard Shipping: 3 to 5 Business
|RM31.80: Orders Below RM180
Where do we deliver?We do delivering nationwide inside Malaysia.
For any purchasing from outside Malaysia, please do contact us through our email at email@example.com (+6011 3983 9176 Wahtsapp) for shipment charges or chat with us on Achlim live chat and we will try our best to advise you accordingly before you proceed to check out.
Who are our shipping partners?
We do word with the below delivery services Pos laju, Airpak, Citylink, DHL or Aramex to deliver the products. The choice of courier service depends on the product weight and courier's availability. You will be updated accordingly via email notifications once the shipment has been made.
|Local Delivery||Local Delivery
||International delivery||International delivery
How do I track my order?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the tracking page of Pos laju, Airpak, Citylink, DHL or Aramex . Alternatively you may log in to your account on Achlim to track the order parcel. For any other questions regarding shipment, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For other inquiries do not hesitate to contact us
For any other questions regarding shipment, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This offer is not applicable to e-goods and products with price lowered under RM100.
Culinary Organic Argan Oil For Cooking and Vegetables
Health Benefits of Argan Oil
Switch your usual oil for Argan cooking oil and you'll be consuming healthier omega 3's, more vitamin E and more myriad cancer fighting antioxidants than before. It is also known to be a healthy aide to digestive health.
Benefits of Food Argan Oil
- Stimulates Nervous & Blood Circulation Systems
- Lower Cholesterol & Blood Pressure
- Powerful Natural Anti-Oxidant
- Reduces Joint & Rheumatism Pain
- Facilitates Digestion & Stabilizes Blood Sugar
In native Moroccan cuisine, argan oil is used liberally to season dishes, acting as a dressing for salads and adding flavor to, grilled vegetables and desserts.
When to use Argan Oil
Essence of Argan have produced a culinary Argan Oil that is rich in flavour and a great compliment to a range of dishes and recipes. Great for dipping bread, drizzling over salads and for adding to couscous, the uses are endless, and you'll be wondering why you've waited until now to add it to your diet.
We've introduced a larger, 250ml bottle to our range to enable you to use Argan Oil more often, on more dishes, without having to shop for more so soon. It tastes amazing drizzled over roasted peppers, it adds another dimension when stirred into soups and it is the best oil to use when making Baklava and other middle eastern pastries.
How Argan Oil is Produced?
For thousands of years Argan Oil has been produced in Morocco by a method called cold pressing. This is when a low heat is combined with a grinding motion to grind down the kernels of the Argan Tree. An even and smooth paste is produced which is stirred slowly to help the extracted oil and solid kernel particles to separate and stick together. It is this method that keeps the nutrients in the oil rather than being lost in the preparation process. At the final stage, pressure is applied to the paste which results in the oil being extracted and bottled for culinary use.
- 100% Eco-Certified Organic - tested and proven for its limitless benefits, Moroccan Argan Oil is considered to be one of the purest oils in the world making it a healthy and premium culinary oil
- Versatile - top quality, food grade organic oil from the Argan tree is completely edible and can be used in place of olive oil for salad dressing and bread dipping
- Origin - Argan Oil orginates from the kernels of the Argan tree which are native to Morocco in North Africa, famous in beauty products, now produced especially for the kitchen
- Flavor - our cold pressed Argan Oil gives dishes a toasted nutty flavour thanks to the toasted process the Argan nut goes through prior to being bottled
- Perfect Finishes - this organic oil improves dishes by drizzling over salads, soups, roasted vegetables, oatmeal, and even creamy desserts!