Fast & Free Shipping Within Malaysia
At Achlim customers get fast and free shipping on orders costing RM100 and up.
|Peninsular Malaysia||Standard Shipping: 3 to 5 Business
Orders Above RM100
|RM10.60: Orders Below RM100
|East Malaysia||Standard Shipping: 3 to 5 Business
|RM31.80: Orders Below RM180
Where do we deliver?We do delivering nationwide inside Malaysia.
For any purchasing from outside Malaysia, please do contact us through our email at email@example.com (+6011 3983 9176 Wahtsapp) for shipment charges or chat with us on Achlim live chat and we will try our best to advise you accordingly before you proceed to check out.
Who are our shipping partners?
We do word with the below delivery services Pos laju, Airpak, Citylink, DHL or Aramex to deliver the products. The choice of courier service depends on the product weight and courier's availability. You will be updated accordingly via email notifications once the shipment has been made.
|Local Delivery||Local Delivery
||International delivery||International delivery
How do I track my order?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the tracking page of Pos laju, Airpak, Citylink, DHL or Aramex . Alternatively you may log in to your account on Achlim to track the order parcel. For any other questions regarding shipment, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For other inquiries do not hesitate to contact us
For any other questions regarding shipment, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This offer is not applicable to e-goods and products with price lowered under RM100.
Bitter Almond Oil 100% Organic 50ml
Achlim Bitter Almond Oil is 100% natural oil and this product is best for skin care application.
Bitter almond oil will serve to give skin and skin freshness, vitality and smoothness, which is very suitable for this end and can be used for children. Also, where bitter almond oil serves to nourish the skin and moisturize its cells, and gives the skin serenity and give it a brightness healthy, by heating oil and skin massage using it.
It is preferred to do so after bathing to improve its absorption across the skin, and bitter almond oil gives a scent that resembles the smell of walnuts and is favored by some, and any other perfume can be added to it to change the scent. Because almond oil contains an adequate amount of vitamin E, which is an effective antioxidant and enters into many cosmetics and skin, the use of almond oil protects the skin from the damage of oxidation and exposure to sunlight.
- Removes Dirt, Dead Skin Cells
- Prevents Acne, Pimples & Black Heads Advent
- Lighten Face, Body & Make Up Residue
- Remove Dark Spots, Sunburn & Pigmentation
- Relieve Skin Redness
- Used Eczema & Psoriasis
Other Benefits includes:
- Almond oil is soft in its texture and penetrates the skin easily, so it helps to get rid of the dirt and dead skin cells that exist a lot in skin pores and hair follicles, so it is useful in preventing the advent of acne, pimples and black heads.
- Bitter almond oil is used to remove the residue of makeup and cosmetics from the face, especially from the surroundings of the eye, where a quantity of oil is placed on a piece of cotton and painted on the face, and is left for about two minutes, and then gently scanned for the skin.
- Bitter almond oil can be used to reduce and dispose of black-eyed anomalies, where oil is massaging around the area around the eye before going to sleep on a daily basis and will notice the difference within two weeks.
- Used in treating fungal and bacterial infections of the skin.
- Bitter almond oil is used to lighten the face and even the body in general and unify the skin color as it helps to remove dark spots from it, to get rid of the effects of sunburn and pigmentation and to relieve the redness of the skin.
- Bitter almond oil can be used in cases of eczema and psoriasis it is an effective moisturizing of the skin and helps relieve the itching associated with these skin diseases.
No posts found